Source : Article Snatch
If you seek to live healthier, feel better, and look better, you should know the benefits of fortifying your diet and lifestyle with organic supplements.
The alternative is taking synthetic substances and other harmful chemicals that may include fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides; certainly not designed for human consumption. Organic supplements have to follow strict industry standards that means harmful ingredients and chemicals can’t be a part of the ingredients. Like many, you might wonder what all the chatter is about organic and what are their benefits over their non-organic counterparts.
1. No artificial or chemical additives: Organic vitamins and supplements are healthier in that they contain high quality ingredients that are absent of artificial substances and by-products. For example, some harmful additives are in most plastics that cover the outer shell of capsules.
2. Taking a natural supplement means consuming far less toxic metals: This helps to avoid taking in harmful metals such as aluminum or lead.
3. Supplements boost vitamin levels in your bloodstream and improve overall health: First and foremost, you get the benefits of the supplements themselves. For example, organic coconut oil provides lurid acid that supports and strengthens the body’s immune system.
4. Taking supplements such as organic coconut, flax seed and fish oils contains fats that promote heart health, can lower cholesterol and are very beneficial supplements to include in your daily nutrition.
5. Better for the environment: Organic farmers do not use harmful chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, or synthetic fertilizers.